- 1 lb of Ayoba-Yo Boerewors sausage (either All Beef or Beef and Pork)
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 dozen cherry tomatoes
- Old Bay
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat your BBQ or grill to medium high.
- Season shrimp with Old Bay and fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, zucchini pieces, and sausage pieces, and cover them with the olive oil.
- Load the skewers up with alternating pieces of Boerewors sausage, shrimp, onion, tomatoes and zucchini until they’re full.
- Grill the skewers until the shrimp are well-cooked (6 to 8 minutes), and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.