- 1 lb Ayoba-Yo Boerewors Beef & Pork Coil
- 1 bag of Cleveland Kraut's Classic Caraway Kraut
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 onion, sliced
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Preheat grill
- Place Boerewors sausage coil on grill at medium heat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, charring both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add butter and sugar. Allow sugar to cook to a golden brown color. Add onions and cook until caramelized. Stir in the sauerkraut and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until onions and sauerkraut are wilted and colored.
- Remove Boerewors coil from grill. Add to pan of sauerkraut and onions. Toss together and cook for 1 minute. Transfer onto a grilled slice of sourdough bread and serve with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.