This delicious Italian recipe is brought to you by the one and only Carnivore Connoisseur, @JohnnyPrimeCC!
1. Mix 15 oz jar Alfredo sauce, 8 oz jar of marinara tomato sauce, 4 oz water and 3 oz white truffle sauce into small sauce pan.
2. Mix contents and simmer on low.
3. Add in 2 minced cherry peppers and fresh cracked black pepper.
4. Cut up 1 large head of broccoli and spread out on a baking pan and coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Set Ayoba-Yo Boerewors on top of the broccoli and bake at 400 degrees until sausage skin becomes a deep brown.
6. Switch oven to broil for 5 minutes to crisp everything up.
7. Boil and strain 1 lb box of Rotini