Biltong Deviled Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Sriracha (to taste)
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
Sliced Biltong or Grated Biltong (we suggest Spicy)
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Let cool and peel off the shelf. (Click here for a video on easy peeling)
- Cut the eggs in half, horizontally.
- Put the yolks in a bowl and leave the egg whites to the side.
- Mix the yolks in a bowl with the mayonnaise, salt and pepper, sriracha and cayenne.
- Put the egg yolk mixture in a gallon zip lock bag, or piping bag, and pipe into the egg white "shells"
- Garnish with your favorite style of Biltong