Potato Salad with Biltong
- 4-5 lbs Potatoes
- 6 - 9 oz (125 - 250 g) Sliced Biltong
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 oz (125 g) Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Green Sweet Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 3 Eggs, boiled and mashed
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Balls Chutney or any other tangy chutney
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried or 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Boil the potatoes in their skin until tender.
- Skin and slice the potatoes and place into a serving dish.
- Fry the onions, mushrooms and green bell peppers in a pan with olive oil until onions are transparent. Scatter over the potato slices along with sliced Biltong.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients and stir into the potatoes.
- Serve hot or cold.